Deerac Fluidics develop, manufacture and market low volume liquid handling instruments to various sectors of the life science industry including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, and academic environments.
Dirac’s nanolitre and microlitre instruments are used in a number of key application areas:
- Genomics: DNA Sequencing, SNP Genotyping, Gene Expression
- Drug Discovery: Assay Development and High Throughput Screening
- Proteomics: MALDI MS
- Diagnostics: Test strip and Biosensor fabrication
The low volume dispensing solutions offers value to researchers by miniaturizing their assays with two main benefits:
- Significant cost reductions through lower volumes
- Increasing throughput from standard 96 and 384 well plates to low volume 384 and 1536 well plates.
The Deerac Fluidics Equator and Latitude product lines are based on a proprietary dispense technology which incorporates a novel valve design. This enables the rapid, precise and accurate delivery of nanolitre and microlitre volumes of liquids.All Deerac Fluidics products incorporate on-the-fly dispensing, which provides high speed dispensing of drops. Information explaining on-the-fly dispensing is available here in product note P-160.
- P160 on the fly dispensing
Established in 2000, Deerac Fluidics is headquartered in Dublin Ireland. Through our operations in Europe and North America the company provides application sales and service support on a global basis to meet the needs of our customers.